Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crash Landing





So here we are in Medford, like Abram coming up out of Ur into a strange land. How are we to explore this new land. How are we to communicate Christ?

Lord help me to be obedient!

Last night Julie and I had an opportunity to go out on a date for the first time since landing in Medford. We ventured over to the local Barnes and Nobel/Starbucks and spent our hard earned gift card on some caffeinated beverages. I always loved looking through the art/photography and graphic arts section. While Julie spends her time in the food and-or craft sections.

We went to Table Rock Church this morning and boy is it big compared to our Nazarene church in Creswell. Everything about the church was good. Great Sunday School for the kids, a right-on worship band and I liked that they do communion every Sunday. But, it just didn't feel right for us. Maybe if we spent enough time there and got connected into the core group. Maybe, I don't know. But this next week-end we are going to visit our old church New Song, which I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment